Why You Need To Become Rich?
By Sunday Joseph Adenuga
When they say “Money rules the world”, I naturally agree with the statement to a large extent. Why is money ruling the world? it is simply because with more money you live better. Yes, you live better because you can afford anything you desire, meaning that life will become more comfortable. The first car I used was Volkswagen beetle, after that I used several types of cars, but when I bought the Mercedes Benz 230, the drive and feel is different. The more money you have, the more quality things you buy, the better enjoyment and the longer you enjoy those things. For example, a cheap shoe may last for six months to a year, but a quality and expensive shoe will last for years to come. This tells me that it is economically better to buy a very expensive shoe that will last me for years than a cheap one that will pack up in six month’s time, that will mean buying new shoes every six months to one year.
With more money you can live longer because you will eat the best prescribed food, enjoy the best medical facilities available in the world. Yes, you can travel from your country to any country of your choice for medical check up. You see, except it is really your time to die, having more money will help you to live longer in a better state of health. This is the reason I am advising you not to join the train of people who condemns riches and wealth. I believe that those who are against wealth and riches are hypocrites, they secretly desire more money on the inside of them. They condemn riches because some have tried to get it but failed, some are afraid of taking the necessary risks and so felt incapable of becoming rich. The next action the resolve to take is to criticize the rich and the wealthy. You can never be rich when you condemn and criticize the rich people, if you have been arguing against riches, it is time for you to repent and change that poverty mentality, seriously.
Warren Buffett’s best quotes on life
- “You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.”
- “Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be a more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.”
- “It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
- “What we learn from history is that people don’t learn from history.”
- “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”
- “There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.”
- “Nothing sedates rationality like large doses of effortless money.”
- “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”
- “Long ago, Ben Graham taught me that ‘Price is what you pay; value is what you get.’ Whether we’re talking about socks or stocks, I like buying quality merchandise when it is marked down.”
How hard is it to become rich? I believe it is not too hard to make a lot of money in an honest and God fearing manner. Let me tell you, riches flow in abundance to any man who can help solve human problems. People all over the world have problems, stress, unanswered questions and concerns that needs urgent attention, these people are ready and willing to part with their money to anyone who can help them solve those problems. The first step to riches is to identify a human problem that you are capable of solving. This capability can be in form of talent, what you acquired through training or education, what you desire to do and learn more as you go along. The capability to solve human problem is always there in everyone that is born to this world, there is no human being that does not have something to offer as a solution to other people’s problems.
How can I discover this capability in me? It comes majorly by observing yourself to discover what you naturally desire to do. If you love and desire to sing, dance, play football,or admire some stars in certain field and really love to be like one of them, it can be a signal to you. You may also want to observe yourself to see if you have natural talent to do anything without stress, if that thing can help another man, developing that talent can be the best thing you can ever do. Talents and deep desire are the major things that makes millionaires out of ordinary people. Any of the above (I mean talent or deep desire) can help you to acquire millions if you take it seriously and work at it from this very moment.
Do I have the power to get wealth? My answer is a straight yes. You have the power to get wealth, and that power comes from God. He has already given you the power, you need to know this and believe it firmly because many things will rise up that will make you to think you cannot do it. Your attitude always should be, I can do all things through Christ that gives me strength. You have the power to do anything that you really desire to do, you have talents, some may be hiding but you can search them out of you and develop them. Some of the powers inside you are hiding, some need to be developed as you work on yourself, but the truth is, you have power. Every man does.
Warren Buffett’s best quotes on investing
- “The most important quality for an investor is temperament, not intellect. You need a temperament that neither derives great pleasure from being with the crowd or against the crowd.”
- “Successful Investing takes time, discipline and patience. No matter how great the talent or effort, some things just take time: You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”
- “I don’t look to jump over seven-foot bars; I look around for one-foot bars that I can step over.”
- “In the short term, the market is a popularity contest. In the long term, the market is a weighing machine.”
- “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble”
- “Diversification is a protection against ignorance. It makes very little sense for those who know what they’re doing.”
- “If you aren’t willing to own a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes. Put together a portfolio of companies whose aggregate earnings march upward over the years, and so also will the portfolio’s market value.”
- “The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, but rather determining the competitive advantage of any given company and, above all, the durability of that advantage.”
- “I am a better investor because I am a businessman, and a better businessman because I am an investor.”
- “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”
Sunday Joseph Adenuga is a pastor who believes in empowering people to become the best they were created to be, his messages of God’s anointed word has brought hope to many hopeless people around the world. He is the founding pastor of Prevailing Church of Christ, Bethlehem, South Africa.You can learn more about life through him by visiting http://triggers4success.blogspot.com and get linked to most of his works on the net. Listen to some of his video messages at http://youtube.com/successgalore and be blessed of the Lord.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Sunday_Joseph_Adenuga/189260